Are you in need of a new or updated perspective for your medical device solutions? Our seasoned professionals can help. For more than 45 years, DuraTech has been a trusted partner with a variety of industries like medical, appliance, automotive, aerospace, computer and electronics, industrial and more to manufacture the equipment, membrane switch and design elements our customers need.
We understand it can be a challenge to decide on the right membrane switch to control your medical device. Our ISO-certified facilities can provide on-site assistance with engineering the correct membrane switch or keypad construction for your application, including the graphic overlay combination to make your product user ready.
Medical is one of the fastest-growing industries we serve at DuraTech, and we have ISO-certified locations in the United States and China. We provide graphic overlays and membrane switches for a variety of medical devices, including:
- Diagnostic and patient monitoring devices
- Handheld equipment
- Hospital beds, surgical tools and other similar medical equipment
Membrane switches provide a host of benefits to the medical industry, and can be customized to fit a number of needs. These include:
- An extremely long lifespan.
- A significant reduction in tooling costs and assembly time.
- The integral multi-layered design seals your device from contaminants such as moisture and dirt.
- Due to the flat nature of the design, membrane switches allow for quick and easy cleaning and sanitization.
- Any graphic overlay or decorative applique can be integrated onto the membrane switch, allowing for plenty of customization opportunities.
- Various features can be added to the switch including antimicrobial materials, tactile and non-tactile button options, as well as audio feedback, embossing, backlighting, back panels and ESD/EMI shielding.
In addition to membrane switches DuraTech can also provide solutions for other aspects of medical equipment, such as:
- Die cut components — anything from gasket insulator materials to heat shields to vibration resistance. 3M offers a host of products in this space.
- Labels such as instruction labels, serial numbers, warranty information and service information.
- Branding needs, like domed logos and other logo-related projects.
- In-Mold Decorating (IMD) and In-Mold Structural Electronics (IMSE).
Another advantage of partnering with DuraTech is our proficiency in short-run solutions. Our dedicated department can save you time and money by creating your prototypes in a production-like setting. We will work with you to create an efficient, cost-saving prototype that can seamlessly be converted over to production.
DuraTech is an expert in printed electronic, in-mold structural electronics, in-mold decorating, graphic overlays, labels, nameplates, insulators/gaskets and touch screens.
Let our unmatched technical and design capabilities work for you.
Get a quote today!