DuraTech Industries is a fast paced, growing industrial printing company that provides decorative and functional identification products to Fortune 500 companies. We serve the product identification needs of OEMs, including product identification labels, in the automotive, computer, electronic and medical fields. Our diverse portfolio of products and services allows us to provide complimentary components in a custom package.
- Established in Galesville, WI
- Moved to La Crosse, WI
- Built 26,000 square foot manufacturing and office facility
- Expanded manufacturing facility to 55,000 square feet
- ISO9002 certification achieved
- DuraTech purchases Milwaukee based screen printer Graphic Technologies
- DuraTech offers new process – digital printing
- DuraTech offers new product – doming
- DuraTech purchases PhotoArt Techniques, Bangor facility, recognition rewards and plaques and short run solutions, 6,406 sq. ft.
- Additional 21,000 square feet added to La Crosse facility bringing total at 76,000 square feet
- DuraTech welcomes sister company DuraColor (formerly Color Arts) 83,000 sq. ft.
- DuraTech adds flexographic printing capability
- DuraTech establishes DuraTech Industrial Trade (Beijing) Company, Ltd.
- DuraTech opens Beijing, China manufacturing facility 12,000 sq. feet
- China facility – ISO certification achieved
- DuraTech buys North Carolina facility, doing business as DuraTech SouthEast
- DuraTech Industries La Crosse facility becomes ISO certified
- Forming capabilities added
- DuraTech Industries acquires stock in China membrane switch manufacturer