DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill 2 full-time Set-up Assistant positions.
What you will do:
- Removes parts from conveyer and performs visual inspection for print quality; racks or stacks parts under directive of operator and bakes parts in batch ovens when required.
- Determines whether parts must be air dried or oven dried and then racks or stacks printed parts according to registration.
- Touches up defective parts under the direction of departmental operators or leaders.
- Assists screening press operators with job prep, set up/tear down. This includes, but is not limited to, taping of screens, collection of ink and substrates, sending yellow sheet to ink department, removal of screens, washing/sharpening squeegees, gathering styrene, and completes charts/graphs as defined by the process (i.e. density and/or gloss charts, etc.)
- Aids in the set-up and tear down function with the operators and is responsible to aid any operator needing assistance; replenishes cart items when time allows.
- Charts and graphs any needed criteria as defined by the process (eg: density/gloss charts, etc).
- Cleans screens in screen wash area as needed.
- Removes parts from oven conveyor and/or drying racks as outlined in material handling instructions to prevent dents, scratches, etc. on the parts.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Experience working with machinery or equipment.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Ability to work with computers.
- Ability to perform housekeeping functions such as cleaning equipment and floors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
What’s in it for you (just to name a few):
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Accident, Cancer and more
- Paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 401K with company match,
- $25 gift card on your birthday, bonus 8 hours PTO on your anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year.
- Referral bonus program – earn up to $1,000.00!
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace