DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Performs preventative maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment.
- Records routine maintenance checks as required.
- Installs new and used equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Trouble shoots equipment problems.
- Tests equipment for proper operation after repairs, changeovers, or extended down time.
- Safely trouble shoots and repairs machine electrical wiring.
- Reports findings to team leader and takes appropriate action as instructed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in machine maintenance required.
- Experience using a wide range of hand and power tools in maintenance, mechanical or carpentry trades required.
- Experience in electrical troubleshooting and installation.
- Experience in mechanics and machine fabrication.
- Experience using technical manuals and schematics.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people and be able to function independently of direct supervision.
- Ability to work outside regular working hours on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to interact with all personnel in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
- Ability to identify, operate and utilize results from DMM’s.
- Ability to identify, operate and utilize results from megohm meters.
- Ability to identify, operate and utilize results from thermal imaging cameras.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace