DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Coordinates accounts payable activities for all domestic DuraTech divisions and other assigned Pretasky companies.
- Creates accounts payable packet for each invoice, including packing slip, and invoice.
- Verifies packing slip quantity with invoice and vendor name.
- Obtains signatures and determines the appropriate general ledger account for invoices without purchase orders.
- Accurately enters accounts payable invoices into computer systems.
- Imports and exports accounting batches from one computer software program to another.
- Researches and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices.
- Manages vendor invoicing and payment through EIPP system including daily vendor invoices and processes in Seradex and approves and submits for EIPP wire payment.
- Maintains accounts payable vendor files.
- Prints checks, prepares checks for signature, and processes payments once approval for check run is obtained.
- Coordinates the filing accounts payable and vendor invoices.
- Manages Sales and Use Tax for Corporation and Pretasky companies, preparing state reporting and filing within state mandated due dates.
- Reconciles assigned GL accounts for month end processing.
- Prepares financial statements for at least one subsidiary (as assigned) of DuraTech Industries.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; and Associate’s degree in accounting required.
- Minimum of three (3) years accounting experience preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Firm but courteous telephone manner when dealing with delinquent accounts.
- Ability to organize resources and establish priorities while performing complex tasks and multiple projects.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace