DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Designs and maintains a formal training program such for all new associates within the Screening Department. Along with re-training and continual training for all current associates within the Screening Department.
- Verifies and updates all work instructions and work resources that apply to the Screening Department.
- Determines the best training method such as individual, group, demonstrations, meetings, and workshops.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional materials, handouts, and evaluation forms.
- Conducts employee training on workmanship standards, processes, procedures, and operations to ensure that the employees develops higher skills and are certified/recertified or qualified to an acceptable level of proficiency. Administer testing for certifications and recertification.
- Provides feedback to both the team leader and employee during training. Identifies and attempts to circumvent various problems that could create barriers to the learning process.
- Designs and applies assessment tools to measure training effectiveness. Ensures additional training is conducted in a timely manner as needs are identified.
- Maintains training records of each employee and enters them into the tracking system in a timely manner. Issues training reminders as needed.
- Assists employees with operational issues related to their position and how to utilize appropriate problem solving tools.
- Updates the program due to new equipment, process changes, and employee feedback.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Trainer experience in manufacturing preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with different personalities using multiple training methods for effective results.
- Ability to perform the duties of the positions training.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace