DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill
a full-time Quality Engineer position, the hours are 10 am to 7 pm with some flexibility.
DuraTech Industries has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,000.00!
What you will do:
- Creates and maintains Corrective and Preventive Action responses for internal and external customers; ensures responses are timely and meet customer requirements and will eliminate recurrence of issue.
- Collaborates with customers, suppliers, manufacturing and engineering to effectively resolve internal and/or external quality problems using the corrective action process and/or defined continuous improvement methods.
- Utilizes data to identify and resolve problems and leads problem solving with a focus on problem prevention and variance reduction.
- Develops sampling plans, quality standards, go/no go boards and process control instructions for manufacturing to monitor and reduce variation.
- Trains employees on problem solving methods and guides them through the use of quality tools.
- Approves credit memos.
- Conducts internal audits to ISO 9001:2015 standard and helps to maintain internal audit schedule.
- Aides with the review and control of documented information within work instructions and forms.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in manufacturing as Quality Engineer required.
- Certification as Quality Engineer preferred.
- Certification as ISO 9001 internal auditor preferred.
- Experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning process preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications and statistical software.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace