(Flexible with 8 hour shift between these hours – 7:30 AM – 6:30 PM)
]DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Visually inspects parts for cosmetic and die cut defects as compared to DuraTech Workmanship Standards and/or customer standards.
- Performs receiving inspections following a C=0 Sampling plan for vendor supplied product and documents results.
- Revalidates parts from inventory to ensure compliance with internal and external customer requirements.
- Follows ESD practices to electrically test subcontracted membrane switches.
- Verifies completion of all manufacturing processes and compares part to drawing.
- Records the number of defective parts and advises appropriate department when product does not meet specification.
- Initiates Nonconforming Product Report when subcontract parts are found to be out-of-specification.
- Packages parts and labels packages in accordance to customer and/or DuraTech specifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in a quality-related role preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Basic knowledge of statistics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work proficiently with computers in Outlook, Excel, Word, stand-alone quality- and production-related software systems.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently without continued support from others.
- Ability to interact positively with multiple people in multiple departments/teams in situations that can sometimes be very demanding and constantly changing.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to operate dimensional measuring equipment.
- Ability to create formulas and calculations in Excel.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace