DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Programs, operates and trouble shoots all Printed Electronics Department automated equipment.
- Hand assembles: individual switch layers, overlays to circuit pack layers, switch assemblies to subpanels and gaskets to subpanels when required.
- Performs in-process quality checks using electronic test equipment such as a multi-meter.
- Develops and performs electrical continuity test on final product.
- Collects and inputs data for cost and quality metrics.
- Participates in root cause failure analysis of field returns.
- Maintains all work related equipment, test fixtures, etc.
- Maintains and writes work procedures and all related documentation for each task performed.
- High school degree or equivalent required.
- Experience with small hand tools preferred.
- Experience with operating various types of manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Experience in electrical troubleshooting preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Mathematics background with proficiency in algebra and geometry.
- Computer skills necessary to create formulas and calculations in Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate fine motor skills necessary for small electrical component placement and assembly.
- Ability to program manufacturing equipment using x, y, z coordinates; work proficiently in Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, switch maps, diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and processes.
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- Ability to work with others to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to effectively and tactfully communicate with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace