DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill a full-time Screening Operator position.
The Printed Electronics Development Engineer is responsible for the development of the membrane switch circuit layout and the establishing of proper test parameters for the membrane switches, switch components and other printed electronics. This position works directly with customers to formalize the design of membrane switches and other printed electronics projects and focuses on the research and development of membrane switch technologies both new to DuraTech and/or to the switch industry.
- High school diploma or equivalency required; Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields is preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in design and layout is required.
- A background in LCDs/Membrane Switch Assemblies materials, constructions, and backlighting, and shielding options is preferred.
- Knowledge of AutoCad, Adobe Illustrator, or Solid Works preferred.
- Must of knowledge of membrane circuits and switch design parameters, industry standards, materials and technologies.
- Must have the ability to interpret electrical schematics and resolve problems in a timely manner.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace