DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you work for a stable company that offers competitive wages and benefits that include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, accident, cancer, critical illness insurance and a 401K plan with company match. Enjoy paid holidays, paid time off (PTO) accrual, and 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire. Celebrate anniversaries with bonus PTO and a milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years. DuraTech Industries offers a rich culture that includes a company wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program with the opportunity to earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Performs preventative maintenance checks and inspection of assigned equipment.
- Reports findings to team leader and takes appropriate action as instructed.
- Records routine maintenance checks as required; files documentation records accordingly.
- Installs new and used equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown and in line with OSHA requirements.
- Trouble shoots equipment problems.
- Tests equipment for proper operation after repairs, changeovers, or extended down time.
- Fabricates and welds.
- Safely trouble shoots, modifies and repairs machine electrical wiring and devices following NFPA 70e standards.
- Installs and repairs fluid and gas piping systems.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in machine maintenance required.
- Experience using a wide range of hand and power tools in maintenance, mechanical or carpentry trades required.
- Experience in electrical troubleshooting and installation.
- Experience in mechanics and machine fabrication.
- Experience using technical manuals and schematics.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Ability to identify, operate and utilize results from DMM’s.
- Ability to identify, operate and utilize results from megohm meters.
- Ability to identify, operate and utilize results from thermal imaging cameras.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace