DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. At DuraTech Industries, we serve Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the automotive, computer, electronics, industrial, and medical markets. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment.
We respect and value our people and recognize their diversity as a source of creativity. We value loyalty, dedication, hard work and pride in workmanship. We dedicate ourselves to provide a safe and fun work environment; one that promotes open communication, teamwork, learning and community involvement. Our Team Members are our greatest asset; our leadership in the industries we serve has been achieved because our people are the best.
We are hiring a Project Manager to join our team!
The Project Manager coordinates, tracks and manages assigned high risk or otherwise high impact projects and prototype orders from initiation or release through successful completion or start-up production within given deadline.
- Assesses customer requirements and determines most efficient and cost effective manner of manufacture. Assures that production process is either supported by internal manufacturing or available as an outsourced service.
- Creates a Bill of Materials (BOM) for the project for cost estimating. In some cases, completes the estimate and reviews for competitiveness; searches for lower cost alternatives and, if possible, recommends cost savings methods.
- For selected programs, provides project management leadership and direction. Coordinates, tracks, and manages prototype or PPAP production runs. Continuously monitors engineering and program changes to insure that such changes are cost effective, implemented according to an appropriate timeline, and approved by customer prior to beginning production.
- Interacts directly with key personnel, including company, customer, salesperson, and supplier, to establish and maintain project/prototype order schedules and deliveries.
- Ensures that manufacturing is well informed as to program expectations, that all required production documentation is thorough and complete, and that manufacturing is ready to assume full responsibility for the program.
- Assists production areas in any way necessary for a smooth and stable transfer of the program to manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three years project management experience required.
- Experience in screen printing or related industry is preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work proficiently in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to effectively deal with the stress induced by handling multiple and complex assignments.
- Ability to cope with conflicting priorities, limited resources, and project deadlines.
- Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks or projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.