DuraTech Industries is a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We have been manufacturing labels, overlays and metal nameplates for a variety of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the automotive, computer, electronics, industrial and medical markets for the past 45 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment.
We respect and value our people and recognize their diversity as a source of creativity. We value loyalty, dedication, hard work and pride in workmanship. We dedicate ourselves to provide a safe and fun work environment; one that promotes open communication, teamwork, learning and community involvement. Our Team Members are our greatest asset; our leadership in the industries we serve has been achieved because our people are the best.
We are adding a Product Configuration Analyst to our IS team!
The Product Configuration Analyst will maintain DuraTech’s product configurator and cost estimating system. This position will work closely with the Process Planning team to ensure that our cost estimator is providing the correct data based on formulas and macros.
- Develop and maintain cost sheets and product configurator in Excel.
- Maintenance of ERP (Seradex) data as pertaining to cost estimating and product configuration.
- Works with production teams to determine values and formulas to be utilized by the costing system.
- Designs and develops reports and data conversion strategies/programs to support business applications.
- Performs data validation and testing as required.
- Associates degree in IT, Accounting, Business or related field required.
- 2 or more years working with product configurations and bills of materials (BOMs) preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting or related discipline required.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas and macros required.
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports XI, Telerik, and Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- Some understanding of relational database model.
- Some understanding of ERP Software and creation of BOMs.
- Experience with Excel VB or other scripting languages preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, numerical, planning, and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
- Ability to adapt to task assignments, priorities, and work environment.
- Ability to work and interact professionally with others.
- Ability to think quickly and creatively solve problems.
- Ability to effectively manage time to complete multiple tasks within specified time frames.