DuraTech Industries is a growing global Printing Manufacturer of custom graphics, including printed decorative and functional overlays, appliques and pressure sensitive products. We also offer In-Mold Decorating, In-Mold Electronics, doming and membrane switches. We need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We have an opening for a 1st shift Pre-Press Operator!
The Pre-Press Operator prepares screens for the screening department. This position follows the screen through several phases such as reclaiming, degreasing, coating, shooting, development, and inspection. Inspects repeat film positives to ensure good quality films.
- Reclaims and inspects screens to determine if re-usable
- Degreases new and used screens in preparation for coating
- Breaks down and prepares screens for stretching. Stretches screens
- Selects appropriate program on coating machine to coat screens
- Applies film to coated screen and places in exposure equipment or places a coated screen in the digital image setter
- Develops exposed screens
- Inspects screens for defects such as pin holes and blocks them out
Ideal candidates will bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Ability to work proficiently with computers
- Ability to read and comprehend job orders that provide specific details and instructions
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to read upside down