DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. At DuraTech Industries, we serve Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the automotive, computer, electronics, industrial, and medical markets. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment.
We respect and value our people and recognize their diversity as a source of creativity. We value loyalty, dedication, hard work and pride in workmanship. We dedicate ourselves to provide a safe and fun work environment; one that promotes open communication, teamwork, learning and community involvement. Our Team Members are our greatest asset; our leadership in the industries we serve has been achieved because our people are the best.
We are hiring a 3rd shift On-line Inspector!
The On-Line Inspector monitors the screen printing process to quickly identify defective product and incorrect process parameters, alerting the operators, trainers and/or team leader to resolve the problem. This position will play a key role in ensuring product meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Reviews parts at set-up to ensure proper dimensions and parts match customer approved print.
- Checks fit and registration to the template on first colors and all cutting colors.
- Confirms process settings are correct per work order routing.
- Reads and understands job routings /quality plans.
- Verifies density and gloss charts are completed accurate.
- Audits jobs in Screening for defects during the printing process to alert the team leader of possible order shortage due to issues.
- Continuously monitors product to ensure it meets internal and external customer quality requirements.
- Audits the jobs during the printing process, communicates any defects found to the operator and alerts the team leader and/or assistant team leader.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience working with machinery or equipment preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Ability to understand work order routing, work instructions and essential forms.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.