DuraTech Industries is a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. We have been manufacturing labels, overlays and metal nameplates for a variety of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the automotive, computer, electronics, industrial and medical markets for the past 45 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment.
We respect and value our people and recognize their diversity as a source of creativity. We value loyalty, dedication, hard work and pride in workmanship. We dedicate ourselves to provide a safe and fun work environment; one that promotes open communication, teamwork, learning and community involvement. Our Team Members are our greatest asset; our leadership in the industries we serve has been achieved because our people are the best.
We are hiring a 1st Shift Flexo Operator!
The Flexo Operator operates flexographic printing presses to print, laminate and cut finished parts that meet customer specifications and DuraTech workmanship standards.
- Produces and maintains films and plates.
- Sets up and operates flexo equipment to produce parts according to customer specifications and DuraTech workmanship standards.
- Performs first piece and in-process inspection that meets customer specifications and DuraTech workmanship standards.
- Performs functions that relate to starting and finishing all work related to a job until it is ready to be shipped or delivered to another department.
Ideal candidates will bring:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Printing experience preferred.
- Technical knowledge of flexography preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Knowledge of basic computer knowledge.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend job orders and blueprints that provide specific details and instructions.
- Ability to work independently without continued support.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.