We respect and value our people and recognize their diversity as a source of creativity. We value loyalty, dedication, hard work and pride in workmanship. We dedicate ourselves to provide a safe and fun work environment; one that promotes open communication, teamwork, learning and community involvement. Our Team Members are our greatest asset; our leadership in the industries we serve has been achieved because our people are the best.
What you will do:
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for servicing and managing designated accounts including processing customer quote requests, entering purchase orders, maintaining customer records and serving as a liaison between the customer and DuraTech. This person will communicate and coordinate with both customers and departments within DuraTech to support the flow of quotes and orders.
- Accurately processes requests for quotes and orders for the customer.
- Channels work flow thru appropriate departments.
- Provides follow-up on quotes and requests on a timely basis.
- Communicates all appropriate information to key individuals effectively and in a timely manner.
- Analyzes and delivers accurate pricing to the customer.
- Monitors e-mails and phone calls.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Handles credit and quality related issues.
- Monitors orders to ensure product is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Maintains a neat and organized work area so others can easily access files and documentation when required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Continued education in the customer service area preferred.
- Minimum one year customer service-related experience required.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the use of proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and clarity in the meaning and intent.
- Works effectively as a team player, helping others when needed.
- Ability to work with demanding customers.
- Ability to work with others to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and become proficient with in-house software applications.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a manageable workload by efficiently utilizing available time and tools.
- Ability to work proficiently in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.