DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill a full-time Customer Service Rep position.
DuraTech Industries has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you will benefit from working for a stable company that offers competitive wages, benefits, 401K with company match, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire, 8 hours bonus PTO for anniversary each year, milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years, wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program –earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Accurately processes requests for quotes and orders for the customer.
- Channels work flow thru appropriate departments.
- Provides follow-up on quotes and requests on a timely basis.
- Communicates all appropriate information to key individuals effectively and in a timely manner.
- Analyzes and delivers accurate pricing to the customer.
- Monitors e-mails and phone calls.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Handles credit and quality related issues.
- Keeps current on processes and products.
- Maintains a focus on improving office efficiency to ensure continuous improvement.
- Monitors orders to ensure product is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Maintains a neat and organized work area so others can easily access files and documentation when required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Continued education in the customer service area preferred.
- Minimum one year customer service-related experience required.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the use of proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and clarity in the meaning and intent.
- Works effectively as a team player, helping others when needed.
- Ability to work with demanding customers.
- Ability to work with others to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and become proficient with in-house software applications.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a manageable workload by efficiently utilizing available time and tools.
- Ability to work proficiently in Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace