DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI, is looking to fill and Assembler position on 2nd shift.
DuraTech Industries, a growing global Printing Manufacturer located in La Crosse WI has been in continual growth for over 40 years. As our company expands, we need talented, forward-thinking team members to add to our team.
We work hard at making a positive, challenging and engaging environment. As a team member of DuraTech Industries, you work for a stable company that offers competitive wages and benefits that include medical, dental, vision, disability, life, accident, cancer, critical illness insurance and a 401K plan with company match. Enjoy paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual, and 24 hours bonus PTO upon hire. Celebrate anniversaries with bonus PTO and a milestone anniversary gift card every 5 years. DuraTech Industries offers a rich culture that includes a company wellness program, social events throughout the year and referral bonus program with the opportunity to earn up to $1,500.00!
What you will do:
- Sets-up and operates the splitter and serializer according to the departmental procedures.
- Sets-up and operates the laminating equipment for hot or cold seal application according job requirements and departmental procedures.
- Sets feed speed and pressure, and/or temperature for optimum production rates; checks periodically for quality.
- Hand applies product with select adhesive (with and without a die tracing) and applies overlays to subpanels.
- Adjusts inventory use of laminates, adhesives, masks and sub-panels on PC.
- Participates in preventative maintenance, housekeeping and safety practices in the department.
- Maintains established departmental productivity rates and standards.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
Skills and abilities crucial to success in this role:
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without continued support from others.
- Ability to read and comprehend job orders and blue prints that provide specific details and instructions.
- Ability to work well with diverse groups of people.
We offer great wages and a comprehensive list of benefits which includes HRA and HSA, 401(k) with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Employee Referral and Suggestion Programs.
Qualified, interested candidates should e-mail a resume to HR@duratech.com or stop by for an application at 3216 Commerce St. La Crosse, WI 54603. No phone calls please.
DuraTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity Workplace